JESSIE JAMES DECKER ANNOUNCES UPCOMING EP THE WOMAN I’VE BECOME, DUE OCTOBER 22
- https://www.jessiejamesdecker.com/news/jessie-james-decker-announces-upcoming-ep-woman-ive-become-due-october-22-516JESSIE JAMES DECKER ANNOUNCES UPCOMING EP THE WOMAN I’VE BECOME, DUE OCTOBER 22
Singer / songwriter and beloved personality Jessie James Decker teased her next chapter in August with self-assured anthem “Should Have Known Better” (listen HERE), which hit No. 2 on the iTunes country chart and No. 3 all-genre upon release. On Friday she revealed that “Should Have Known Better” served as the introduction to her latest project, The Woman I’ve Become EP, due October 22 and available now for pre-order (link HERE). The seven-song album is both a reflection and celebration of personal growth.
“The Woman I’ve Become is unlike any record I’ve ever created,” Decker said. “It’s a true transition from the young girl I was to the woman I have become. I’ve never been this vulnerable before. I think life changes and growth have made me confident enough to show that vulnerable side.
Decker paired the announcement with brand new track “Not In Love With You” (listen HERE). Written by Sam Ellis and Jordyn Shellhart, the song highlights the little victories following a difficult breakup. Fans should keep an eye out for the official music video in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, “Should Have Known Better” (Madi Yanofsky and TMS) has topped two million streams (watch / listen HERE).
The Big Yellow Dog / Atlantic Records / Warner Music Nashville recording artist has accumulated more than 100 MILLION on-demand streams. With more than five million fans across her social media platforms, Decker has crafted a brand recognized world-round that reflects her family, her southern roots and, above all, her love for music.
The Woman I Am EP Track Listing
1. Not In Love With You (Sam Ellis/Jordyn Shellhart)
2. Tell You Enough (Jordan Reynolds/Jordan Minton/Emily Weisband/Jon Hume)
3. Should Have Known Better (Tom Barnes/Pete Kelleher/Benjamin Kohn/Madi Yanofsky)
4. Dance With Someone Else (Tenille Townes/Tina Parol Gemza/Dave Pittenger)
5. The Woman I’ve Become (Jessie James Decker/Jonathan Quarmby)
6. Girls Like To Dance (Maren Morris/Julian Bunetta/John Ryan)
7. I Need A Man (Jessie James Decker/Alyssa Bonagura/Matt McVaney/Shane Stevens)